Thursday, December 8, 2011

Graceland

We finally did it!! After living here for a year and a half we finally went on the Graceland tour. It only took my sister and mel driving from Dallas to get us to go but it was really fun. The kids were so excited their Aunt NJ was coming to visit. Mel and NJ got in late Friday night so the kids were already asleep and Leah woke up Saturday morning with the stomach flu and throwing up :( It was the saddest thing, she was so excited about them coming. Scott stayed home with her once we got her sleeping so I could go with my sister, Mel and the other 2 kids to Graceland- we already had tickets to go and that was the whole reason for the trip. Scott is such a good daddy! Graceland was packed!!!! I don't know what we would have done to get out of that house in an emergency. SOmething is wrong with my blog and I can't see any of my pics, they all show up as words so I can't write any captions, most of them are self explanatory though. If anybody knows how I can fix my blog i would greatly appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment